Дата:7 - 8 февр. 2017, вторник - сряда
Час:09:00 - 17:00
Място:Strypes, София, ул. Майстор Алекси Рилец 10А
За контакти:+359 893516833, За да се свържете с организаторите ще трябва да използвате посоченият телефон
Attend this Leading SAFe workshop to become a Certified SAFe® 4.0 Agilist. In the workshop you will learn what are the key aspects of the Scaled Agile Framework that make it such a good fit for the mainstream enterprise struggling to scale agile beyond the team level.
This is a 4.0 based Leading SAFe class where you will learn about the new SAFe 4.0 improvements :
– 4-level vs 3-level Big Picture
– The new Value Stream level with Solution, Solution Context, Solution Intent, Customer as well as more guidance for cross-ART collaboration.
– How to support both Software and Systems Development
– Kanban at all levels
– Updated to the Requirements Model – Capabilities, Enablers.
– The Foundations Layer
– The Configurable Spanning Palette
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles behind SAFe® – Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Explain and evangelize the use of SAFe® in appropriate contexts.
- Explain the SAFe® Big Picture to others
- Explain the key aspects of the latest SAFe® version- Agile Release Trains,
- Program Increments (PIs), Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Agile Architecture, Epics/Features/Stories, ScrumXP Teams, Scaling Leadership, and more.
- Map the roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level to real world organizations
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
Публикувано на 25 януари