Дата:6 декември 2018, четвъртък
Час:19:00 - 20:30
Място:Leanplum Bulgaria , София, Blvd Knyaginya Maria Luiza 2
Do you aspire to be The Entrepreneur who turns an impactful idea into reality?
Do you see yourself as a Future Shaper motivated to change the world?
If Yes, then keep reading.
We – the people from the Association of the Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs – ABLE, know that true leaders and entrepreneurs are the ones to make things happen. That is why we developed this ONE of a kind Program that nurtures leadership skills and provides entrepreneurial toolkit for YOU to start creating value on your own terms.
⚡What is ABLE Activator?
ABLE Activator is an exclusive 6-weekend-long entrepreneurship program that:
– Equips you with the right tools to start your own venture.
– Provides practical knowledge through interactive teaching methods.
– Introduces you to the Bulgarian entrepreneurial ecosystem through meetings with our brightest entrepreneurs and business leaders.
– Gets you to meet internationally recognized lectors and mentors.
– Fosters your entrepreneurship mindset to enable creativity and self-confidence in everything you undertake.
– After successful completion you can become a member of the Association of the Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs – ABLE – a strong community of more than 250 young professionals and entrepreneurs, working towards positive change in Bulgaria.
⚡Our PERFECT candidate is:
1. A PROBLEM-SOLVER. You cannot stand and observe problems neutrally. You are a proactive Solution-Hunter.
2. A CHALLENGE-SEEKER You often seek ways to unleash your Greatness.
3. DETERMINED to become a successful entrepreneur, ready to work hard, devote time and energy to bringing an innovative business or a social impact idea to life. You are a DOER.
4. A university student in at least SECOND YEAR of study or a young professional under 35 years of age
⚡The program is divided into the following 6 MODULES*:
1. Introduction: Character & Leadership.
2. Deep Dive: Idea Formation & Hackathon.
3. Value Creation and Feasibility Testing.
4. Business Model.
5. Go-To-Market, Sales & Negotiations.
6. Demo Day & Community Building Retreat.
*Each module will take place on a long weekend (Friday-Sunday), starting February 15.
**Each Wednesday we’ll have interactive lectures and panel discussions on various topics concerning your future venture development.