Transformation needs inspiration.
WATIFY: Inspire to Transform brings insights on technology, transformation and innovation to Sofia for a day of learning, co-creation and connection. Like-minded innovation leaders will come together from across Europe to tell their stories and prototype their future. Join the conversation!
WATIFY: Inspire to Transform takes place on 2 May (Wednesday) at DNK – Space for Contemporary Dance and Performance, National Palace of Culture (Sofia, Bulgaria) and is organised by WATIFY, an awareness-raising campaign funded by the European Commission to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s business.
The event is organised with the support of MOVE.BG and Enterprise Europe Network Bulgaria and powered by Smartfablab, VR Express, Cupffee.
What to expect?
– Technology showcase | A venue designed to immerse participants in cutting-edge technologies and innovations
– Pecha Kucha 20×02 visual presentations | European super stories, overcoming new business and market challenges through digitalisation and more efficient approaches
– Story-telling workshop | Brainstorming sessions in different technology domains coupled with story-telling in small groups to project the future of innovation through technological transformation
– Co-creation workshop | Pitch your idea or a project, collaborate on an opportunity or find solution to a challenge
– Keynote & Slido session | Get inspired by Sasha Bezuhanova, MOVE.BG, and ask all your questions in a Slido Q&A session
– Matchmaking | Initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
– Networking dinner Peroto
This interactive event is partnering with the high-level event Smart Specialisation and Technology Transfer as Innovation Drivers for Regional Growth happening on 3 & 4 May and organised under the auspices of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.