What is PwC Mini MBA Programme?
PwC Mini MBA programme is focused on developing the most important business skills. The training course provides participants with a clear picture of organizations, their structure and management methodology. Participants will have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge that has value and can be used in everyday business activities.
Who is it for?
The training course is intended for managers at all levels in all lines of business, owners of small and medium sized enterprises and those who intend to start their own businesses. Managing an organisation or its segment requires specific and very often diverse business skills and knowledge. Therefore, it is very important that managers have the relevant knowledge on company’s operations and understanding of company’s strategy, human capital, marketing and other operational challenges.
How will participants benefit?
This course programme offers an excellent opportunity to learn how businesses operate and analyse important concepts such as strategy, competition, marketing, leadership as well as technical areas such as accounting, finance, project management and others. In essence, it aims to provide participants with the logic behind organizations, their structures and a methodology of analysing their own organization as well as others. Each participant is offered the essentials to analyse the current position of any organization before decisions take place that will lead to implementation.
What does Mini MBA include?
- 9 interactive lectures with international team of professionals who are local and international experts in various fields
- Relevant exercises for knowledge implementation
- Real life business examples including selection of relevant films
- Licensed assessment toll helping understand motives and values that drive behaviours
- Technology to support learning and group interaction
- Harvard Business Case at the end of the programme
- Guest speakers