Дата:4 юни 2019, вторник
Час:09:00 - 17:00
Място:PwC's Academy Bulgaria, ет. 7, София, бул. Княгиня Мария Луиза 9-11
За контакти:Марио Михайлов, +359 894 333 058, E-Mail
The main purpose of this programme is to explore the changing role of team and organizational leadership. The training courses will focus on identifying the skills leaders need in order to make a real contribution to the direction and culture of their organizations. This programme is distributed in two parts each with 4 hours duration.
Who is it for?
The seminars are suitable for experienced managers and team leaders at all levels of the organization who dare to be inspirational and mindful leaders.
Part 1 – Leadership Essentials
In this first module we will begin by exploring just what is meant by leadership, why it is useful and the relationship leaders have with followers. The aim of this first module is to set the scene for practical work that participants will undertake between modules.
- Leadership role in change – Why leadership… Why now? A look at the role that leadership plays in our professional lives, as well as the environmental context that makes it increasingly necessary. The role that leaders play in change.
- Traits, Skills and Behaviours – What can we apply to our own professional lives? How will leadership change things? How will we know?
- Leadership strategy and execution – Preparing ourselves for re-entry. Setting realistic goals, creating a leadership strategy and setting ourselves up for success.
Part 2 – Advanced Leadership
The aim of this module is to consolidate learning that has taken place and supplement it with new techniques, suggestions and practice.
We will explore and practice the following skills:
- The ‘art’ of influencing
- Engaging commitment and
- Creating powerful networks
- Influencing others – The science of persuasion. Why leaders need to be good influencers? The power of reciprocity and trust in the organization?
- Engaging commitment and resilience – Lessons learnt for leadership – What have we learned about how leadership works? What could we be doing differently? Resilience – How do we keep ourselves fit, focused and fulfilled?
- Power of networking – Networks of the curious and the co-operative – The power of reciprocity and infectious enthusiasm.