The XXth International Symposium on Electrical Apparatus and Technologies – SIELA 2018 organized by Union of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications (CEEC) and IEEE Bulgaria Section that will take place 3-6 June 2018 in Bourgas, BULGARIA.
Friends of the symposium:
Technical Universities of Sofia, Varna and Gabrovo
Federation of Scientific and Technical Unions
House of Science and Technology – Plovdiv
Regional Organization of STU – Bourgas
Center of Informatics and Technical Sciences at BFU
VDE – Germany
Aims of the Symposium:
SIELA is registered with the IEEE. The aim of the symposium is to provide exchange of information and experiences on the new developments, trends and applications under industrial and academic view points in the field of electrical apparatus and technologies, as well as to stimulate personal contacts and fruitful cooperation, especially between industrial and academic institutions.
1. Field problems, study, design and optimisation.
2. Materials and technologies.
3. Low-voltage apparatus.
4. High-voltage apparatus.
5. Actuators and sensors.
6. Power electronics.
7. Transformers, electrical machines and drives.
8. Electrotechnological processes and apparatus.
9. Renewable energy and power quality.
10. Informatics, Computer Science and Communications.
Call for papers: