This course by Power Lab Pro and the London School of Communications in Sofia makes the certificated courses offered by the British school available to the Bulgarian and Balkan region.
Our lecturers are internationally acclaimed experts, experienced in training and educating politicians, premiers, presidents, royals and senior managers.
The certificate you will receive upon completion of our course can open many doors for your professional development.
This course comprises four modules each covering a set of key concepts and skills. Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by stimulating learning activities like workshops, discussions, case studies and role-play exercises.
The course focuses on:
– Strategic reputation management
– Reputation, authenticity & ethics
– Stakeholder engagement
– Strategic issues management
– Develop an understanding of what reputation and issues management is and involves – also how to take a strategic approach and demonstrate value to/ engage the organisation
– Understand the need for engagement and authenticity in a “bottom up” world with increasing use of social media
– Develop an awareness of what corporate responsibility entails – not only for communications professionals, but the wider organisation