The Davos Communications Awards 2021 just opened for entries.
The Davos Communications Awards are prestigious global awards, organised by the World Communications Forum Association in Davos, that recognise exceptional professional work by public relations and communications professionals from all around the world. The awards are open to agencies, in-house teams and individuals from any sector to help celebrate and showcase professional excellence during a challenging year.
The awards are open for submission now. ⌛
Don’t miss your chance and start preparing your entries NOW.
👉Submit your entries on www.davosawards.com
🏆 Davos Communications Awards 14 Categories:
– Best Public Relations Campaign
– Best Marketing Communications Campaign
– Best Digital or Social Media Campaign
– Best use of brand
– Best Corporate Affairs
– Best CSR or ESG
– PR Consultancy of the Year
– Marketing Agency of the Year
– Digital Agency of the Year
– Rising Star – for practitioners under the age of 30
– Silver Star – for practitioners over the age of 50
– Best Leader in Public Relations and Communications
– Annual Davos Award for Global Communications Overall Achievement
– Best Public Relations or Communications Student
Entries will be judged by globally distinguished public relations and communications professionals from Egypt, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Morocco, Poland, Russia, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Learn more and submit your entries on www.davosawards.com
We look forward to seeing your entries and celebrating the contribution we all make to improving our environment, economy and society.