For one weekend you will network with coworking space operators to learn and share experiences on how to successfully setup and operate a coworking space.
Together we will explore topics like:
– building strong communities among your members
– coworking business models
– marketing and promotion strategies
– financing and grant opportunities, with a special focus on the Balkan
– trends in coworking
– retreats and workations
and many more topics that interest all of us
This is a participant-driven meeting, the agenda is created by the attendees at the beginning of the meeting. Anyone who wants to initiate a discussion on a topic can claim a time and a space.
We have open discussions rather than a single speaker at the front of the room giving a talk, so everyone is a speaker at this event. Like a barcamp or other similiar unconference format.
- Friday: Arrive, Coworking Jelly, Excursion and Welcome Dinner
- Saturday: Lots of exciting sessions about coworking
- Sunday: Experience the beauty of Bansko and the Pirin mountains
Tickets range from €74 to €199 and include accomodation/food. We will have some diversity and community ticket options to allow everyone to join the event even if cashflow is a challenge. #noworries
– some great connections with like minded people in the coworking and workation industry
– shared accommodation for 2 nights (Fri/Sat and Sat/Sun) in a double room
– healthy food (2x dinner, 2x lunch, 2x breakfast), some drinks and snacks
– hiking tour on Sunday
Who is coming?
About 30 coworking space owners/founders/managers from the region along with some organizers of workations and some of our international coworking contacts from Uwe’s and Matthias’ travels to the best spaces worldwide.
After your registration we will add you to a private Facebook group to connect with the other participants.
We have limited space for this event, so please commit early.