Did you know, that HAPPY PEOPLE:
- have stronger immune system and sleep better;
- live longer;
- are 300% more innovative;
- are 37% more successful
On the basis of research from over 20 years and over a 1000 papers Prof. Raj Raghunathan will cover the following topics:
- What is Happiness and why is it so important?
- The 3 main things we (as humans) need to be happy. Progressing towards Mastery, Belonging, and Autonomy.
- Mastery: Identifying skills and developing a plan for nurturing them in the workplace and at home
- Belonging: Understanding the difference between “passionate love” and “companionate love” Identifying your “love language”
- Autonomy: Gaining internal control through emotion regulation strategies and mindfulness practice?
- What is Abundance mindset and why it is important for happiness? Adopting the mindset of Abundance:
- Getting to see others in a positive light
- A scientific route for developing “trust in life”
- Getting in touch with one’s own inner source of joy.
- How to develop a personal plan for achieving a Life of Happiness and Fulfillment. 3 things you can do, starting today, to improve your happiness levels.
Dr. Raj Raghunathan studies the impact that people’s judgments and decisions have on their own happiness and fulfillment. Based on his research, he teaches a very successful online course on Coursera on Happiness (named “A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment”). The course has 200,000 students from virtually every country in the world. It is rated with a total score of 4.8 (from a maximum of 5) by 2,500 students and is one of the highest rated academic courses. In addition, the course is ranked as the best MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for 2015 by the Class-Central.
Raj Raghunathan is the author of “If You’re So Smart, Why Aren’t You Happy?” and a professor at the University of Texas McCombs School of Business, where he relies on themes from psychology, behavioral sciences, decision theory and marketing to explain consumption behavior.
Agenda: 15 March 2019
16.00 – 17.30 mood Session 1
17.30 – 18.00 local_cafe Coffee Break
18.00 – 19.30 mood Session 2
19.30 – 20.00 mood Q&A Session
Early bird price (till 1st March 2019): 90 BGN
Price after 1st March 2019: 110 BGN
Bundle ticket and book “If you are so smart, why aren’t you happy?”
Early bird price (till 1st March 2019): 110 BGN
Price after 1st March 2019: 130 BGN