Association of Business Clusters in Bulgaria (ABC) would like to invite you to join the National Cluster Conference on 26-27 March 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria. The event is under the patronage of the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy and is organized in a partnership with BSMEPA (Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency) and ARK Consulting to Enterprise Europe Network-Bulgaria, within the European cluster weeks 2018 – 2019.
With this event, we would like to create new opportunities for Bulgarian clusters and business, but also to start the tradition of holding an annual cluster conference, similar to good practices known in countries such as Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Norway, and Denmark.
More about the program:
We plan to include topics targeted at:
– Startup companies – innovation, financing, barriers and challenges, successful stories
– BASE” – Business Achievements for social entrepreneurs
– How successfully we poisoned clusters in strategic topics as industry 4.0
– Digitization – digital and innovative hubs
– External markets with third countries outside the EU (China, Central Asian Republics)
– Innovative and cluster management
– Cluster and innovation policies
– Innovation through cooperation, Innovation through competences
– Models of Networking – European Network of Cluster Associations Initiated by the ABC
– Attracting and retaining talents
– Financial instruments
Here are some of the industries that will be in the focus:
– Mechatronics and clean technologies
– New technologies in creative and recreational industries
– Automotive Industry
Participation in the conference:
– This conference is initiated by the clusters and businesses and is dedicated to clusters and businesses. We strongly believe that together we can create a valuable event that will contribute to promoting and supporting European regions and businesses, entrepreneurship and innovation development, as well as uniting startups and business representatives into clusters for more successful internationalization and competitiveness.
If you are interested in joining any of these directions and /or would like to propose other topics, please send us a brief proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 February 2019.
Registration: Participation in the conference is free of charge, only by pre-registration through the official site of the event. Registration opens on February 25, 2019.
The official language of the event is English. For questions or further information, please contact the team at: email@example.com and/or Teodora Jilkova, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: + 359 8888 444 91
We are looking forward to meeting you in Sofia!
More info on: https://conference.abclusters.org/en/